Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: American Trade in bad shape

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    American Trade in bad shape

    I ussually don't get political on here, but I work in an Insurance/Investment Broker office, and from an investment standpoint, we are in worse shape than I imagined in this country, any presidential change at this point will be good....Although I am not a big fan of either of the two that will have a good shot at it...I'm gonna go ahead and say that I think George W. has ruined it for the Repubs for several elections to come...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Trade in bad shape

    When we are paying $6 for a gallon of gas, others will see the light as well..lol.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Trade in bad shape

    Hey man, just a side note on the gas, never been a chevy fan either, but have you seen their new commercials on TV??? They got a bad A$$ lookin electric car commin in the future, and some cool H2O cars/SVU's....I am impressed that maybe someone is standing up to the oil companies, and not selling out
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: American Trade in bad shape

    Do you think the falling dollar will help the trade imbalance?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Trade in bad shape

    Just seen this morning that Citibank, the nations largest bank sold out 10% to an Arabian Oil God, They are struggling severly due to Mortgage crisis
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Trade in bad shape

    Oh, those wasskally 'Publicans...lol...we are just beginning to reap what they have sown for the past decade. But all it takes for 'em to get the next vote is tell the rednecks the democrats will take their guns, or let eveyone get abortions or let gays marry. That's the irony here, most folks would rather worry about what someone else can or can't do instead of worrying about what is best for themselves or their country. Until the common man gets his head out of his a$$, it'll not change much.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: American Trade in bad shape

    [quote=neutral88]Just seen this morning that Citibank, the nations largest bank sold out 10% to an Arabian Oil God, They are struggling severly due to Mortgage crisis [/quote
    Wellll..I wasn't gonna mention this, but Citibank also mentioned cutting about 47,000 jobs yesterday.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Trade in bad shape

    I mean man, I seriously can't wait to get something new, hell anything at this point.....

    It cost me $21.00 now to get to work each day
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •